[NEohioPAL] Fw: Now taking teaching applications!

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Tue Jan 12 13:38:46 PST 2010

Dear Teachers & Theater Artists,
Weathervane Playhouse is now accepting applications to fill positions in our Education Program. Through partnership with the Akron After School program, Weathervane will be offering Theatre classes to Elementary students in the Akron Public School system.

The objective of this program is to give students a basic understanding of and respect for Theatre and the performing arts. Weathervane will provide curriculum, training and materials for these classes.

Classes will run from February 8th to April 1st.  Pay is $30 per class.  A background check will be required.  Teachers hired may choose to work any combination of the following days:

    Mondays, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (One class)
    Tuesdays, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Two class)
    Wednesdays, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (One class)
    Thursdays, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (One class)

Thank you for your consideration. If you love working with kids, consider joining our program this fall. We would LOVE to hear from you!  Applications can be found here:  http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/documents/InstructorApplication.pdf.  Applications received by Janurary 8th will be given priority.
Sincerely,

Melanie YC Pepe
Director of Education
Young Actor Series Producer
Weathervane Playhouse

Office Hours:  Mondays ~ Wednesdays & Friday 9 - 5, Saturdays 9-5