[NEohioPAL] Want to learn to play jazz in the new year?

Eileen Burns eburns4321 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:28:50 PST 2010

Demetrius Steinmetz - Jazz musician and teacher

Now accepting students for private lessons in upright bass, electric
bass and saxophone, instruction for all ages including adults.   I am
also putting together jazz ensembles and small combos for those who
would like to work on their improvisational skills and play in a group, all
instruments welcome.  Do not reply to this message, please contact me
at demetriussteinmetz at yahoo.com for more information.

Professional Credentials:

Undergraduate degree in Jazz Studies and a Masters in Music, String
Performance from Bowling Green State University. I currently serve as
a member of the Jazz Studies faculty at Tri-C, and as an instructor
for the jazz preparatory program through the Arts Prep program. I
instruct music at the Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood, Ohio and I
have been recorded on Cadence records.

I can be seen and heard around town with my group, the Demetrius
Steinmetz Band, as well as performing with the Dukes of Wail, Joe
Hunter, Ernie Krivda and the Fat Tuesday Big Band, the Ray Porrello
Trio and more.

Visit my Web site for more information.  http://www.demetriussteinmetz.com