[NEohioPAL] Odd Couple (Female) at Lake Erie College

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:55:57 PST 2010

We are doing Neil Simon's THE ODD COUPLE (female version) here at Lake Erie College and we suddenly had a cast member quit.

We need a Jesus Costazuela, male, mid 20's or so.

Our production dates are Jan 28, 39, and 30.

Anyone in the area who might like to audition should contact the director, Julie, at 440-983-0109.

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR