[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - North Coast Men's Chorus - January 17 and 24

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Thu Jan 14 05:17:22 PST 2010

AUDITIONS

North Coast Men's Chorus

Sunday, January 17 ">6:00 p.m.

Pilgrim Congregational Church

2592 W. 14th St.

Cleveland

The North
Coast Men's Chorus is holding auditions for new members on Sunday, January
17 and 24 at 6:00 p.m. at Pilgrim Congregational Church, 2592 W. 14th St.
Cleveland. These auditions are for members wishing to sing in our next
concert - Too Marvelous for Words: The American Songbook - to be presented
April 10 ">

The audition process is simple. You'll meet with the
director and sing some scales and match pitch. There is no need to prepare
a formal audition piece. Regular rehearsals are held from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday evenings at Pilgrim Congregational Church.

The North Coast Men's
Chorus is a community-based musical organization which affirms the gay
experience by presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse
audiences; providing a supportive environment for its members; and
promoting a positive presence in the gay community and beyond. For
additional information, please call 216-556-0590 and leave your name and
phone number, or send an email to membership at ncmchorus.org [1]. Please
visit our website at www.ncmchorus.org [2] for additional information.

Members of the Chorus represent the widest possible diversity: from
doctors, lawyers, and bankers to service workers, and everything in
between. Our programming reflects the same level of diversity with singing,
dancing, and comedy, through music from around the world. The performances
have become known for taking the audience through an entire range of
emotions. As one audience member noted, "I laughed, giggled, squealed,
clapped, stomped my feet, and cried at least twice. Your shows always bring
out a range of emotions for me because of the music you choose; it
represents life and its rainbow of experiences."

Links:
------
[1]
mailto:membership at ncmchorus.org