[NEohioPAL] Independent Feature Film Audition Reminder

J. Carlos Gonzalez line10hd at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 13:23:04 PST 2010

Hello everyone!
This is just a friendly reminder that we will be holding the first of two auditions THIS SATURDAY at Lorain County Community College at 1pm. Please see the info below for audition details.

Feature Film Auditions (indy)
January 16 & January 30, 2009
1pm at Lorain County Community College
1005 Abbe Road North Elyria, OH 44035
Deferred Payment

We begin shooting Mid June, 2010  (36 days)

This is an Independant Feature with NO Studio Backing. There are several distributors that are interested in the film IF it meets their criteria.

Not In Ohio is a children / family / action / adventure film. It’s funny, fun, full of action, and loaded with special and visual effects. Principle photography will begin on or around June 15, 2010 and end on or around the middle / end of July 2010. Pick up shots, will be shot through the end of July.

We will be offering a deferred payment contract, if for some chance we don't acquire the full budget. We are confident that we will.

Please note, if cast as an actor in the film AND you are an adult, YOU WON'T BE ACTING FOR 36 days straight. The child actors will be working for the majority of the shoot.

For a synopsis of the story, please visit this link http://www.notinohiomovie.com/story.html

for more info and audition requirements please visit this link www.line10entertainment.com/auditions.html

PlEASE go through EVERYTHING on the audition site. ALL INFORMATION AND REQUIRMENTS IS POSTED THERE. You may contact me via the website. There are several places where you can ask questions or add comments.

We are also looking for Animators and some Production Assistants.
We look forward to making cinematic history together.

J. Carlos Gonzalez
Producer/Director
"Not In Ohio"