[NEohioPAL] Get Your Sould Rocked

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 10:28:59 PST 2010

Reminder:

Rock My Soul Shabbat Tonight! (Friday, Jan. 15)

at the Temple Tifereth Israel (on Shaker btw. Brainard and Richmond)

7:30 PM (always free and open to the public).

Kathy Sebo and Noah Budin lead a 10 piece band in this all-music Shabbat service with contemporary and traditional tunes, sometimes raucous, sometimes contemplative, always enjoyable.

This month marks our 6 year anniversary, plus it's MLK weekend, so we will be featuring some very special music!

Hope to see you there.

Noah
www.noahbudin.com
noahbudinsongs.blogspot.com