[NEohioPAL] The subscriber total of Neohiopal has reached 5, 500 as of today ...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:16:06 PST 2010

*Check out the frequently asked questions about Neohiopal here...*

Click on the question below to get your answer.

What are the origins of
Neohiopal?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#origins>

What's the purpose? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#mission>

How many messages will I get?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#quantity>

Do you do this full time? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#fulltime>

Will you manage my account for me? Make changes? Unsubscribe me if I don't
like it? etc. <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#selfserve>

How do I make changes to my
account?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#howtochange>

How do I post a message to the
list?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting>

Does it take a lot of time for you to do
this?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#fredtime>

How do you decide what to approve for
forwarding?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#approval>

Do you post notices about ALL auditions and openings in the Northeast Ohio
area? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#scope>

I don't care about High School Productions. I only want information about
Musical Theatre auditions. Can you just send me
that?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#topics>

What is the Neopal Bulletin Board and how is it different from
NEohioPAL?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#bulletinboard>

I am a current subscriber and use the digest version. I am getting a lot of
html gruel or I am receiving the info as a download that I have to hunt for.
How do I fix that? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#gruel>

Why is microsoft outlook delivering neohiopal mail differently than
before?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#outlook>

I accidentally deleted a message and want to see it again. Will you resend
it to me?

<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#archive>I noticed when I google my
name, I can see a posting I sent a few years ago. Can you delete a posting I
sent so it no longer appears in the archives?
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#nodelete>

I want to respond to a posting I have seen in the archives but I can't
because the email addresses are obscured, with a bunch of XXXX's after the @
sign. What is going on?  <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#phish>

How do I communicate with you about your productions or something
private?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#private>

I recently tried to subscribe with an AOL email address, but you rejected
it. Why? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#aol>

I recently tried to post but was unsuccessful. What is going on?
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#failedpost>

*I haven't been receiving the mail lately.
Why?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#nomail>
*

What do you charge for this
service?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support>