[NEohioPAL] What is the value of the Neohiopal service? What are the costs? A request for voluntary financial support.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 06:16:44 PST 2010

*Dear Arts Lovers,*

*NEohioPAL is now in its TWELFTH year of providing people like you a
valuable tool that draws together Northeast Ohio's arts community. *

*Your donation keeps this unique performing arts resource alive and free to
all readers and posters.*

*In 2007, 2008 and 2009, a modest number of NEohioPAL
supporters<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopalsupporters.htm>
generously
helped us defray costs. *

* *

*NEohioPAL supporters are performers, artists and arts lovers who recognize
the value of staying in touch with our region's arts scene.  They are also
people who realize that we have some very real bills to pay:  web hosting,
bandwidth, utilities, supplies - not to mention the time Noah
Budin<http://www.noahbudin.com/>and I donate to keeping the site free
of SPAM and running smoothly.
*

* *

*If you have ever found a job, gotten a gig, sold an item, learned of an
audition or had a great night out at a performance, please consider giving a
donation.  Please click on this **Paypal
link<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=fsternfeld%40gmail%2ecom&item_name=NEohioPAL&no_shipping=1&return=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2efredsternfeld%2ecom%2fneohiopalpaymentcomplete%2ehtm&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8>
** **to volunteer your financial support - OR -mail a check (put your email
address in the check's memo section) made out to "NEohioPAL, Ltd." and send
it to:***

*NEohioPAL, Ltd.**
c/o Fred Sternfeld*

*24021 Halburton Rd.*

*Beachwood, Ohio 44122*

* *

*Here is a simple table to help you decide how much you might like to
donate:*

* *

*How much is NEohioPAL*

*worth to you each day?*

*Your annual donation helps*

*keep us up and running!*

$0.01 / Day

$3.56 / Yr.

$0.02 / Day

$7.12 / Yr.

$0.03 / Day

$10.68 / Yr.

$0.04 / Day

$14.24 / Yr.

$0.05 / Day

$17.80 / Yr.

$0.10 / Day

$35.60 / Yr.

$0.25 / Day

$89.00 / Yr.

$0.50 / Day

$178.00 / Yr.

$1.00 / Day

$356.00 / Yr.

$2.00 / Day

$712.00 / Yr.

$5.00 / Day

$1,780.00 / Yr.

$10.00 / Day

$3,560.00 / Yr.

*As you are deciding whether to give, please consider these questions...** *

*            What has been the value of NEohioPAL to your organization or
career?  **
            Has it saved you money?
            Helped you get a job?
            Assisted in promoting your event, auditions, classes or camps?
            Kept you informed about happenings around town?
            Assisted in selling a personal item?*

*Thanks for your participation in making the arts scene in Northeast Ohio
vibrant and collaborative.*

*Warm Regards,*

*Fred Sternfeld*

*NEohioPAL founder and administrator*

*P.S.  I will post this message to NEohioPAL several times over the next few
weeks.  After that, I will not do a direct "ask" again until January of next
year. If a modest donation is  not in your budget this month, information
on how to support NEohioPAL will always be in the footer of each message.*