[NEohioPAL] Thank you from PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:38:43 PST 2010

PNR Improv would like to thank everyone who came to tonight's show, benefiting the American Red Cross disaster relief efforts in Haiti. Your generosity is allowing us to send in a check for $470.00.

Tonight we got to laugh away our problems, and help those who can't. Evening well-spent.

Point of No Return Improv performs in cooperation with the Cuyahoga Falls Parks & Recreation Department.

For more information, visit us on Facebook or at our website, www.PNRImprov.org.