[NEohioPAL] NEED MEN for LARAMIE PROJECT

jacqiloewy at aol.com jacqiloewy at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 13:01:03 PST 2010

AUDITIONS for The Laramie Project at Notre Dame College

THURSDAY 1/21 from 4pm - 9pm in the Performing Arts Center at NDC (basement)
FRIDAY 1/22 from 11am - 1pm in the Great Room at NDC (third floor)

Both locations are in the main building on campus - enter from Green Road at Regina High School.  Actual address is 4545 College Road, Cleveland, 44121-4293, but again, come in at the sign by Regina High School on Green Road.  That will take you directly to the building.

If I know your work, I will have you read from the script.
If not, I would like to see a brief serious monologue.
I have enough women already, but need to find several men.

This is a non-paying gig.  The bulk of the cast will be students and faculty members.
However, it is a great play and will not be a large time commitment.
PERFORMANCE dates: March 25 - 28.  Must also be available the previous weekend.

Please call if you are interested but cannot attend.
216-469-9160
Thanks for your time & I hope to see some of you.
Jacqi Loewy, Director