[NEohioPAL] Music of the Heart Concert Feb. 13

Christine Allison canotes at neo.rr.com
Sat Jan 16 17:19:51 PST 2010

A Chorus for a Cause will present  Music of the Heart on February 13 at 7:30
p.m. at the Johnson Center of Malone University in Canton, OH.  This concert
of beautiful heart tugging, fun, dancing music will benefit the American
Heart Association.  Tickets are now on sale from chorus members, our website
or by visiting a Grinders Above and Beyond in Canton, North Canton,
Louisville, Alliance and Dover.  For only $10 you can help fight heart
disease AND hear great choral music....something for almost everyone...show
tunes, gospel, spiritual, folk tunes and more.

A Chorus for a Cause benefits a "cause" every time we do a concert.  Our
last concert, Sing for the Cure, benefited the Susan G. Komen for a Cure
Foundation. Help us support the American Heart Association...go read for
women, and Open Your Heart for Pediatric Research.

New singers are welcome to join our chorus after our Feb. 13th concert.  No
audition required...just a love of singing and wanting to make a difference!

Christine Allison
Director of A Chorus for a Cause
Singers making a difference
Make a date for Valentine's Day!
Music of the Heart Concert Feb. 13 at 7:30.
Tickets now available
Help us raise money to fight heart disease
www.achorusforacause.org

Christine Allison
Director of A Chorus for a Cause
Singers making a difference
Make a date for Valentine's Day!
Music of the Heart Concert Feb. 13 at 7:30.
Tickets now available at Grinders Above & Beyond