[NEohioPAL] Care to work on your voice with me?

meisterdec at sbcglobal.net meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 09:31:39 PST 2010

Are you still working too hard to produce your voice?  Still fear your high notes or are you losing them?  Intonation problems,  confused about breath support?  Have asthma or performance anxiety?  And, if you are over 40, you can't expect to sing the way you did when you were 25!!!

I deal with these and many other problems of the singing performer in voice lessons -
and it is NOT guesswork!!!  I have been there.

Paul Kroeger     216-741-4762
Discover the power of your breath.