[NEohioPAL] RARE OPEN-to-the-PUBLIC COMEDY SHOW, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN, w/Mary Fakto...

Christopher Fortunato learnedhand at live.com
Tue Jan 12 09:14:20 PST 2010

I would recommend this night out to everyone.  I saw Mary Faktor do this show many years ago when it was in its infancy.  She was the after dinner entertainment for a non profit dinner I attended.  She was excellent.  At the time, I had not met her, so it was fun to reconnect about her Six Ages of Women when we finally did meet each other.

And, hopefully, Mary will also do the Vagina Monologs sometime this winter......

Christopher Fortunato