[NEohioPAL] time to boycott Hollywood

Conspicuous Chick conspicuouschick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:21:26 PST 2010

IMO, making a film version of a book is different than remaking a film.
Different mediums with require different interpretations (same as film to
stage, vice versa, or book to stage). Remaking an already existing film,
especially within 20 years, when the first one is so beloved is a lack of
imagination and sacrificing creativity to cheap profit. As someone else
pointed out, people will consume what's put in front of them (more than not)
so there will never be enough people 'boycotting' to make a difference. Only
overt expressions of protest will matter.

--
Everything you wanted to know about being a living donor but were afraid to
ask: www.LivingDonor101.com

Be Beautiful without Going Broke at Conspicuous Chicks Corner:
www.conspicuouschick.com