[NEohioPAL] In Celebration of Chinese New Year - Free limited spaced booths and performers

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Jan 18 06:17:08 PST 2010

Hey everyone, to celebrate Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year - or Year of the
Tiger), Asia Plaza, located at 2999 Payne Avenue in Cleveland will be having
a special full day festivity on Saturday, Feb 13, 2010 starting from 11am
till 7pm, it will include exhibition tables, performers, lion dance, and
cultural displays, currently there will be some tables (based on space),
available FREE at no cost for ANYONE that have an interested to promote,
display or sell non food/beverage items and we also to any cultural
performances that they would like to do a small performance.

Asia Plaza will have roughly about 2000+ people throughout the day and it
covers all ethnic groups (as people will go there to shop, and eat at Li
Wah).

If you are interested to have a table (with 2 chairs), which is free, let me
know ASAP and you must commit (and if you can't make it, let me know 48
hours before Feb 13). You can email me with these information:

1.       Contact name

2.       Org. name

3.       Phone number that you can be reached easily

4.       Address/city/zip

5.       What you planned to have display (bring your display, the table
will have red table cloth covered)

6.       Need electricity outlet?

For those interested in performing on the 18'x18' area (no stage, regular
floor, right in the center of Asia Plaza), up to 25 mins of performing time,
which will have secured martial arts, and some cultural dances. You can
email me  your contact info, type of performance you would like to do.
(Note: must bring 2 copies of your music on CD in case 1st cd doesn't work,
please test at home before brining it over).

As time slot and spacing for tables are limited, the earlier you can get
back to me, the sooner it can have a space reserved.

Thanks

Johnny Wu
216.539.4634
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
 <http://www.mdifilm.com> www.mdifilm.com
 <http://www.rapturethemovie.com> www.rapturethemovie.com
 <http://www.thegummingzombie.com> www.thegummingzombie.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
OCA Image TV Magazine on TV23 & iTunes
 <http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee
Cleveland Asian Festival