[NEohioPAL] indie film News Report

Cleveland Independent Film clevelandindependentfilm at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:56:54 PST 2010

CIF
CLEVELAND INDEPENDENT FILMNews Report:

Hello every one....

it's been some time gone by and CIF has been working on a few new ideas and projects.
Just to bring some of you up to speed, CIF has been producing indie films and cable TV shows. Starting Feb. 20010 CIF will be reviewing new short films and trailer films for
Reel Indie Films and casting for new indie films in production.

Last year CIF produced Reel Indie Films Cable TV Show and helped network it on Cox cable TV on their demand channel, CIF produced/directed The Jay Rossi Project TV Show for 6 yrs. and it's been broadcast on Time Warner and today on Cox cable, and CIF produced the local film from Cleveland Ohio "Hurting Starr" this film will be submitted to larger studios for a remake.

This year "20010" CIF is working on a new Reel Indie Films Show and will network the DVD to other studios that deals with independent film and marking of independent film making.
Sure together we can make any thing happen in Cleveland...even build our very own studio, but in order to do so.... we have can't bring GREED into any of the projects.
Maybe this is why Cleveland is having a hard time with anything dealing with "FILM"

Once GREED shows up.... then everyone has their hand out, I've done more with CIF with  little funds and greed free and have been asked to produced and direct new projects and create new roads for independent film artists. A local indie film artist once told me he makes new short films all the time, but no where to show them. So I created REEL INDIE FILMS and found a cable station that will broadcast nothing but short films on that time slot. I hope to call on them again and book another time slot with all new short films and trailer films. 2009 we had over 50 short films from other countries and a 8 from over seas.

It's all about helping yourself first...so you can help others. And that's what I did.... I've helped and supported and produced and networked so many of your projects plus network your films on CIF web site all for free. Very few know of me... but a lot of you know CIF, and that's due to networking and promoting the name CIF to indie film artists.

In the weeks to come, I'll post another email with new contacts info and a link to our web site....I'm sure it will be one of them free web site jobs, but it's a home and it will be for everyone to post and enjoy. More about networking and supporting coming soon and you are welcome to email CIF at any time for any updates.

I thank you for your time... and wish you all the best.

J.rome Lee Brown
Founder / President of:

clevelandindependentfilmfilm at hotmail.com also yahoo.com