[NEohioPAL] SECOND CHANCE to Audition for Zombie Web Series

msep at juno.com msep at juno.com
Mon Jan 18 09:37:09 PST 2010

Title: Actors Needed for Student Zombie Web Series!

Project Title: Plague: The Diary of Ben McReady

Tri-C Students need actors for zombie web series.

Project Description: A young father keeps a video diary as he struggles to survive the
zombie apocalypse.

Lead Character:

Ben McReady

Age: 20s
Average Height/Build
Ben is the series' main character. Monologue intensive. Minor stunt work involved.

Supporting Characters:

Alice McReady
Age: 20s
Average Height/Build
Ben's wife is a reoccurring character that is seen through flashbacks.

Daniela "Dani" McReady
Age: 6-10
Ben's daughter is a reoccurring character that is seen through flashbacks.

Please note that this is a student production; therefore, these roles are not paying
positions.

However, the series will be available on the Web and may give participants opportunity
for a wide exposure.

We will also be seeking actors interested in portraying zombies.  Auditions for zombies
will be held on another day.

Please contact Michael Sepesy at msep at juno.com to make an appointment for an audition.

Shooting for the first set of episodes should take place two days most likely in late
February.

Auditions will be held at the Tri-C Metro Campus Studio Room 101 in the MLA building from
2 p.m.- 6 p.m. January 22nd 2010.

Address/Directions:

Cuyahoga Community College
Metropolitan Campus
2900 Community College Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-3196

By automobile:
Motorists can reach the campus by traveling east or west via Euclid or Carnegie Ave. to
East 30th Street and then south to the campus.

>From I-77 northbound take the Cuyahoga Community College exit (East 30th Street) onto
Woodland Ave.

>From I-90 eastbound and I-71 northbound take the exit to I-77 south and immediately exit onto East 30th
Street.

Visitor parking is available in designated areas around campus and is $1.00 for a two
hour  time block which must be paid at the Visitor Parking Meter Stations located adjacent to
the Visitor parking area.