[NEohioPAL] Benefit with Beatles cover band - Revolution Pie

Renee Higer rhiger at teecleve.org
Mon Jan 18 11:50:43 PST 2010

Temple Emanu El Groovy Purim Bash

Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 7:00 pm at Temple Emanu El

Come dressed in your 60's attire and enjoy a lavish cocktail hour,
spectacular full course dinner catered by Flavor the Town, music by
Revolution Pie, decorations by Designs of Distinction, dancing, cash
bar, silent auction, and so much more.

TO RSVP, please contact rhiger at teecleve.org <mailto:rhiger at teecleve.org>
. Please provide the following information:

Your name

Number of people attending

Who you would like to be seated with

Please select your admission level:

Groovy Patron Admission $75 per ticket (includes recognition in ad book)

Groovy General Admission $55 per ticket

Upon receiving your email, we will contact you to make payment
arrangements.

Special thanks to our fabulous Purim Bash Committee & Volunteers

Carolyn Abrams, Jodi Baldwin, Lisa Berko, Marcia Cohen, Rachel  Cole,
Jodi Elman, Charleen Factor, Sol Factor, Elaine Geller, Amanda Goldberg,
Marilyn Goldfein, Clarice Goldstein, Leslie Granoff, Darcy Hershey,
Renee Higer, Tracy Kannensohn, Jodi Katz, Nicole Katz, Debe Klotzman,
Susan Krantz, Barbara Landis, Richard Landis, Susan Levy, Debbie Marks,
Kate Milgrom, Elly Matisoff, Gerald Matisoff, Allison Levine, Debbie
Rosenthal, Julie Rosenthal, Andrea Rubin, Melissa Schneider, Carrie
Simmerson, David Sperling, Linda Waldman. Stacey Weber, Marcy Wessler,
Shari  Zoldan

Renee Higer

Temple Emanu El

4545 Brainard Road