[NEohioPAL] Advertising Opportunity

torif1 at aol.com torif1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 22:39:49 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year and Blessings to All!

Steppin' Out Womens Show Choir will be presenting a two hour singing and
dancing benefit to aid the Rocky River Senior Center on May 7th, 8th, 14th and
15th.  It's for a great cause and our donation is instrumental in helping
the center assist the seniors with their mini bus program.

Anyone interested in advertising in our bulletin, please let me know.

These ladies put on a unique and wonderful show.  They do songs from the
1940's up to current tunes.  They sing and dance for two hours on the Rocky
River Senior Center stage with a small band backing them up.  This year you
will be hearing songs like 'Smoke Gets in Your Eyes', 'Open Arms', 'Mambo
Italiano', and 'Puttin' On My Ragtime Shoes'.  They have unique arrangements of
songs you know and love.  There's always a little twist to each favorite
song that makes it a little more interesting to hear and watch.  It's worth the
trip!

The ads and money are due by March 1, 2010.  The ads begin at $35.00 for a
1/4 page,  $50.00 for 1/2 page and $100.00 for a full page.

This is a great opportunity to assist the Senior Center in its remarkable
work in the Rocky River community and to get your information out to people
all over the west side of the Cleveland area.

Enjoy this wonderful day!

Vicki Fritzman
440-930-4782