[NEohioPAL] Houde School Presents Scene Night!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 09:05:20 PST 2010

Houde School of Acting proudly presents SCENE NIGHT! Friday, January 22,
2010 at 7:00pm Doors open at 6:30pm STANDING ROOM ONLY! Discount for
Interested Attendees! Anyone interested in joining classes that sign up
the night of Scene Night will receive $40 OFF their first month of
classes!  That's a great discount since we have classes
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday- there will a class available
for everyone! We are excited to invite you to Scene Night.
> Come and see what all the buzz is about when Houde School of Acting's
> Advanced Actors perform scenes from our Meisner-Based Acting Class.
> Also
 included will be performances from the pre-teens that attend
> Jessica's Children's Acting Class.  There's no doubt
you'll enjoy yourself so tell a friend and mark it on your calendar!
Plus, it's FREE!! Don't miss out on an enjoyable night of performances.
Email Houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com or Call 330-348-1106 to secure your spot! We are located at 1777 Coventry