[NEohioPAL] Two Pro TV Cameras for immediate sale

Michael Moritz, Kontinuous Jams Music mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com
Wed Jan 20 14:40:55 PST 2010

    We are currently selling 2 of our studio-only video cameras with very low tape head hours.  They are Panasonic DVX100b cameras.  These are excellent quality 24p cameras.  Looking to sell them for $2000 each with all accessories, chargers, cases, extra batteries, much more.  Will discount if both sold together.

    Mike

    (646)246-8854 Cell

    --

    Michael J. Moritz Jr.

    Executive Director

    Ohio Public Broadcasting Corp.

Michael J. Moritz Jr.
Executive Director
Ohio Public Broadcasting Corp.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE : This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.