[NEohioPAL] Unknown Couple To Wed

Tom Szabo athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 21 10:34:16 PST 2010

NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT: Mr. Tom Szabo, 440/354-2535

CONCORD TOWNSHIP – January 20, 2010

“A Lucky Couple Will Get Married”
What do a Wave, a Garden, and a Ring have in common?  That question might make most scratch their head with a puzzled look on their face.  Local photographer Tom Szabo knows the answer.  A lucky couple will win the chance to get married or renew their wedding vows on February 14, 2010.  What better day than Valentine Day to get married?  The entire ceremony and wedding photography is FREE.

A Thomas Imagealong with local radio station WNWV, 107.3 F.M. – The WAVE, will award one lucky couple the wedding of their dreams during the Great Big Home and Garden Expo at the I-X Center.  The package includes: the wedding ceremony conducted by The WAVE’s Mark Ribbins, who is a licensed minister, free admission to the expo for up to 40 people, live jazz by Stan Miller and Kelly Conners, a wedding cake, flowers, punch, and wedding photos.

The ceremony will take place in the WNWV 107.3 F.M. WAVE Garden which is part of the Great Big Home and Garden Expo at the I-X Center.  Photographer Tom Szabo, the owner of A Thomas Image a local photography studio said ”What a great way to have a dream wedding in a beautiful garden, especially when Cleveland can be cloudy and cold this time of year!”

Anyone interested in signing up to enter the contest can go to the studio web site (www.athomasimage.com) for a link to the WNWV sign up information.  For one lucky couple they need to bring their Rings to the Wave Garden at the I-X Center for a romantic Valentine Day wedding – and it’s all FREE!  Ahhh, spring time in northeast Ohio, isn’t it great?

For more information or to arrange an interview, call Tom Szabo at 440/354-2535 or e-mail at athomasimge at sbcglobal.net.

###

Tom Szabo, Photographer

You can look great to the world!

Contact info:
PH: 440-354-2535
E-mail: athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
http://www.athomasimage.com
Blog: http://athomasimage.wordpress.com/
Facebook profile:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=539043553&ref=profile
LinkedIn profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/myprofile?trk=hb_side_pro
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/athomasimage
A Thomas Image - It's your best image when it's A Thomas Image