[NEohioPAL] Zombies Needed for Student Zombie Web Series!

msep at juno.com msep at juno.com
Sat Jan 23 17:19:15 PST 2010

Tri-C Students are looking for actors interested in playing zombies for the upcoming
Web series “Plague: The Diary of Ben McReady.”
Project Description: A young father keeps a video diary as he struggles to survive the zombie apocalypse.

General FYI:
-	At the moment there are no prominent, featured zombie roles.  Zombies function as an ensemble.
       There may be openings for featured zombies in future episodes; but at this point, there are none planned
-	We hope to maintain a stable of actor-zombies, so even if you can’t make the first shoot, there would be other opportunities to perform.
-	This is a student production, so positions are non-paying.  However, there is the opportunity for exposure due to the show’s distribution over the Internet.
-	We are looking at Sunday, February 21, 2010 as our first shooting date.

Auditions will be held at the Tri-C Metro Campus Studio Room 101 in the MLA building from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. January 30th 2010.
Actors should come dressed to move.
No appointments are necessary, since we are hoping to work with zombies as a group.

However, please contact Michael Sepesy at msep at juno.com if you intend to audition so that we can
get a head count and plan appropriately.  We need to start promptly at 11 a.m. to get through the audition on time.

Address and Directions:

Cuyahoga Community College
Metropolitan Campus
2900 Community College Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-3196

By automobile:
Motorists can reach the campus by traveling east or west via Euclid or Carnegie Ave. to East 30th Street
and then south to the campus. From I-77 northbound take the Cuyahoga Community College exit
(East 30th Street) onto Woodland Ave. From I-90 eastbound and I-71 northbound take the exit
to I-77 south and immediately exit onto East 30th Street.

Visitor parking is available in designated areas around campus and is $1.00 for a
two hour time block which must be paid at the Visitor Parking Meter Stations located adjacent to the Visitor parking area.

Off of East 30th, go west on Woodland Ave.  (it's a one-way street)
and turn right into the underground parking garage (Lot 6).  You will need
to look up at the marker above your space to know what number your
parking space is and pay $1 at the machine near the back for a ticket to park.

There are a number of entrances to go upstairs to the first floor.  The first
or second one you come to when you first drive into the lot will have a large
number 6 on it and will have the words "Liberal Arts" painted on the side.  Taking
that elevator or going up those stairs will take you the closest to where the studio
is where we are holding auditions.

The closest above ground parking lot is just to the west of the underground lot.
If you are above ground, look for the building marked “Liberal Arts.”