[NEohioPAL] Meet Lynne Taylor-Corbett and Joanna Rush at Stocker Monday!

Janet Herman Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Sun Jan 24 15:48:11 PST 2010

Winter is Cold. The Stage at Stocker Arts Center is Hot!

Don't miss your opportunity to meet
Tony-nominated Director/Choreographer Lynne Taylor-Corbett
and Actress/Playwright Joanna Rush

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 6pm meet-and-greet; 6:30pm talk - Stocker
Cinema Hall

a FREE LCCC Meeting Great Minds event

including video excerpts of career highlights (Lynne) and some
performance excerpts (Joanna)!

Please accept this special invitation to all our neohiopal friends to
come meet and talk to Lynne and Joanna, and take advantage of this
amazing opportunity to get up close and personal with two working
professionals in the arts!

More info about Lynne Taylor-Corbett and Joanna Rush and their time here
at LCCC, as well as information about the new play (Home Sweet Homeland)
written by Joanna and directed by Lynne that will be performed in
Stocker's Studio Theatre next Friday and Saturday, January 29th & 30th
at 7:30pm, can be found on our website at
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/mgm.htm

There's this and so much more happening at Stocker this year!  Go to
www.lorainccc.edu/stocker and read all about it - or call our box office
(440) 366-4040 and request a Season brochure be mailed to you.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think! - 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH
44035.  For directions, please go to:
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm.  As always,
parking on the campus is FREE.

Hope to welcome you to this and many other upcoming events!

Best,
Janet

Janet Herman Barlow, Director, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County  Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7105 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7105

440.366.4101 [fax]

jbarlow at lorainccc.edu <mailto:jbarlow at lorainccc.edu>

www.lorainccc.edu/stocker <http://www.lorainccc.edu/stocker>