[NEohioPAL] Full Moon & The Wolfman Invade Howl at the Moon!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 05:28:26 PST 2010

This Sat 1/30 Howl at the Moon celebrates the 1st full moon of 2010 and the opening of Universal Pictures movie "The Wolfman"!

We'll have Wolfman movie giveaways including chances to win advance screening tickets to the movie, our amazing drink specials all night long and of course the Greatest Rock & Roll Dueling Piano Show. All this for only $6! 21 & over! Doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 8pm till 2am. We have safe secure parking in the Nautica lot. For more info 216-771-HOWL www.howlatthemooncleveland.com Come down early for a great seat.

Don't miss it! You'll have a howling good time!