[NEohioPAL] Art and green-building innovation rolled into one. At Geniocity.com

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 09:29:33 PST 2010

Today at Geniocity.com:

- Our society may end up paperless - someday - but in the meantime, a Northeast Ohio inventor has developed an environmentally helpful way of using discarded paper for both art and architecture. (Creative Nerve by Carolyn Jack)

- Massachussetts politics are messing with Democratic heads, but there's a cost to Republicans if they keep obstructing policy reforms including health insurance (Inexact Possibilities, by Seth Rosenberg). Plus, reform might help patients, doctors and the whole health-insurance system more if the U.S. got creative and changed how we handle malpractice. (Ruling Imagination by Peter Friedman)

Geniocity.com
Tools and toys for people who think