[NEohioPAL] Twinsburg Theatre to open "Annie"

Twinsburgtheater at aol.com Twinsburgtheater at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 06:34:14 PST 2010

The Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Department and its Twinsburg Youth &
Community Theatre program present "Annie". The show will run for 3 weekends - 8
performances. The production will be held at:

Twinsburg High School Auditorium
10084 Ravenna Road
Twinsburg, Ohio

Production dates/times

January 29th at 7 p.m. - Opening Night
January 30th at 2 p.m.,
January 31st at 2 p.m.
February 6th at 7 p.m.
February 7th at 2 p.m.
February 12th at 7 p.m.
February 13th at 2 p.m.
February 14th at 2 p.m.

Pre-sale tickets are $9 at the Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Community
Center, 10260 Ravenna Road, Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30. Tickets are $10
on production dates at the auditorium.

There are 115 cast members in this production - 90 children & 25 adults.
The Twinsburg High School Auditorium seats 1000 and has a wonderfully large
stage which allows casts of this size. We have a two-story mansion with a
grand staircase and a grand piano.

We have created roles that weren't there. We have such a tremendous
interest in theatre from the boys in our community that we created "street orphans"
who barge into the orphanage and do their own STOMP rendition of "Hard
Knock Life" and their own variation of "You're Never Fully Dressed".

This program was founded in 1996 to bring the world of live stage
performance to this community. The tremendous interest in this program is indicative
of the importance of performng arts. Those of us who live in the world of
theatre already know what a wonderful world it is - we're building a community
to share it with.

Hope to see you all there.

Meredith Shreve
Theatre Program Coordinator
City of Twinsburg Parks & Recreation Department
Producer/Director