[NEohioPAL] FILM PRODUCTION_NORTH CANTON_YOUNG WOMAN AND MAN NEEDED

Ryan Keller aryankellerfilm at live.com
Wed Jan 27 06:09:26 PST 2010

Hello,
We are Ryan Keller and Sean Sims, two directors that will be graduating this year from Hoover High School.
We are located in the North Canton area.

We are filming a short for film production class. It is the story of a group of filmmakers making a horror film and things begin to go wrong.

This is a class project for graduation, actors will NOT be payed.

We need:

1 young woman (maybe 20 or so) who can play the role of an actress
1 man (maybe 35-40) who can play the role of the director

The parts are pretty open ended on appearance, so if you have any questions feel free to contact us.We will begin filming within the next weeks. A short shoot. Quick and simple, but a lot of fun