[NEohioPAL] Fwd: OT:Moving Sale & FREE STUFF

barbara walker momofkatbird at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:06:03 PST 2010

From: "BARBARA WALKER" <bwalker2769 at wowway.com>
To: neohiopal at listserve.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:30:05 PM (GMT-0500) Auto-Detected
Subject: OT:Moving Sale & FREE STUFF

Hello Theater friends,
 Katrina, Barbara and Keith  Walker are making a big move  from a house in
Berea to a condo in  Lakewood  (on FEB 1)and we . have sooo much left to get
rid of ..We thought we would offer some up to our friends.

STILL for sale : Washer $100
snowblower :100
weedwacker: $!0
Dehumidifier $50
KIds Little Tikes Art DESk $25
LT.purple girls banana seat bike $10
younger girls bike $10
Yellow adult bike $10
lawn mower $25

AND TONS AND TONS AND TONS OF BOOKS (MOSTLY CHILDRENS ALTHO SOME ADULT) ,
CHILDRENS TOYS AND GIRLS --MOSTLY SIZE 14-- CLOTHES,,sOME ARTS& CRAFT STUFF
& HOMESCHOOL STUFF AND SO MUCH ELSE..THAT i WILL GIVE AWAY (OR A SMALL
DONATION IF YOU WISH!)...
HERE'S THE DEAL :CALL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DROP BY AND SEE STUFF tHURSDAYOR
fRIDAY...THEN IT WILL BE GONE! 440-243-0842 OR CELL 440-503-5968...
jUST WANT TO SEE STUFF GO TO GOOD HOME...

tHANKS--bARBARA wALKER