[NEohioPAL] BLOCK 5 - 2 weekends remain

John Ballantyne jandbproductionarts at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 10:58:41 PST 2010

"BLOCK 5" - The Revival, has been setting attendance records at the Victorian Players in Youngstown.  We will have our third sold out performance tomorrow(Friday) night.  Tickets still remain for the two remaining performances, Saturday & Sunday in Youngstown and for the three performances Feb. 5-7 at the Main Street Theater in Columbiana.
This is not just a show but an entire experience.
Teachers:  This is a great opportunity for your students.  We have had quite a few school kids and groups attend.  A great educational experience.
For Youngstown tickets: 330-746-5455
For Columbiana tickets:  330-482-9647