[NEohioPAL] BECK WINTER/SPRING THEATER CLASSES ARE FILLING UP!

Jonathan Kronenberger jkronenberger at beckcenter.org
Thu Jan 28 12:20:06 PST 2010

If you haven't registered yet for Beck's Winter/Spring Theater classes -
which start Saturday, February 6 - make sure you remedy that soon.

Due to enthusiastic enrollment, we have already had to close FIVE of our
offerings and there is still over a week before we start.  However,
there are many excellent spots still available for both our Saturday
classes and our weekday After School offerings.

We have classes for ages 2 though Adult - so everyone can be part of the
learning.  Also, keep a lookout next week, when we announce a new
mini-semester (8 weeks) of classes to start mid-March featuring a "by
demand" evening Acting Class for Adults.

Check out our catalog online at www.beckcenter.org or call 216-521-2540
x10 to find out more and register today!  We have classes also in Dance,
Music, Visual Arts and Creative Arts Therapies.

Don't miss out on the fun and excitement.  Sign up today and find out
why people come back to the Beck again and again.