[NEohioPAL] Fw: acting workshop at North Canton Playhouse

manaway2 manaway2 at att.net
Fri Jan 29 10:03:17 PST 2010

Hello everyone,
we are offering a special workshop in February, dealing with children of the Holocaust.
We were only going to do one workshop, with a limit of l5 in that workshop, but it appears that we had to add another workshop.  We did so and now we only have 5 openings left in the second workshop.
Please read attachment.....if it doesn't come through, please call the North Canton Playhouse office at 330-494-1613 and ask for office manager, Brenton.
He can give necessary information....OR e-mail the director at address below:
Mary
Artistic Director