[NEohioPAL] James F. Meyers Fund

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 10:16:44 PST 2010

I just heard that our beloved late Jim Meyers had no insurance and that
funeral arrangements are pending until enough donated funds come in.  If you
would like to help, you can send a donation to:

E.F. Boyd and Son Funeral Home

25900 Emery Road

Warrensville Hts., OH 44128

(Put "James F. Meyer Fund" in the memo line of the check.)

You can also call the funeral home at 216-791-0770, ask for Barbara, and
give via a credit card, as I did.

I have also decided to dedicate our upcoming TrueNorth Symphony Concerts to
Jim's memory and give 10% of the proceeds to his funeral expenses, or other
charity, as determined by his family.  The concerts are Feb. 26 and 27 at
7:30 pm at the French Creek Nature Center in Sheffield.  Go to
www.TNCArts.org for more details.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com