[NEohioPAL] Needed: beauticians' chairs, dryer hood, etc. for Steel Magnolias

Penny kilpi1025 at suite224.net
Sat Jan 30 07:25:40 PST 2010

The Conneaut Community Center for the Arts is staging a production of "Steel Magnolias" in mid-March and are trying to find the set pieces for a southern beauty shop. If you have a line on beautician's reclining chairs, a hood dryer, sinks, sterilizing canisters, etc. we'd love to hear from you!

We can pick up items, and would consider renting them, or we'll just haul away anything useful that you don't need!

If you can help us, please respond to this email or call 593-5888.

Thank you!