[NEohioPAL] Hooping space

Renee Kogler reneekogler at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:23:21 PST 2010

Hey all.

I'm currently looking for a hooping space to rent out for a weekend in april....April 24th and 25th for 3 hours each day.

My friend Jonathan Baxter from Hoop Path will be coming to the cleveland area to teach a workshop.

It would be preferable to hold this on the east side. (chagrin, solon)

Im looking for rentable space (gym, church rec room) which would house 30-40 hoopers comfortably. Hourly rate.

If you know of anything I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Please contact me. reneekogler at hotmail.com

Thanks!