[NEohioPAL] open auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar

Matt Darrin mdarrin at mzumc.org
Tue Feb 2 07:11:20 PST 2010

Montrose Zion United Methodist Church (565 N. Cleveland-Massillon Road
Akron, OH 44333) performs a large annual community dinner theatre
production.  This year's show is "Jesus Christ Superstar."   Audition dates
are Saturday, Feb 6th and Sunday, Feb 7th from 2:00-4:00 p.m., and Tuesday,
Feb 9th from 6:00-8:00 p.m.  Auditions are held at the church.  All roles,
including Jesus, Judas, and Mary, are open to anyone from the community.
Please bring a song with performance track or sheet music for the audition.
Please note that our performers are not paid, but it is professionally
directed by experienced performers/directors, and that this is a large
production, as roughly 1,250 - 1,500 people attend our performances.
Everyone who auditions will receive at least a chorus role, so please come
be part of our production of "Jesus Christ Superstar!"  Call Rev. Matt
Darrin at the church with questions or for more information at
(330)665-9817.