[NEohioPAL] Thumbs Up for $30 Head Shots - Last Chance

Pat Ameling, PCC Pat at cfkadopt.org
Tue Feb 2 13:11:46 PST 2010

 I saw the notice that this is the last chance for $30 head shots by Fenn at www.short-girl.com<http://www.short-girl.com>.  She took our daughter's head shots on Sunday and had the disk to me the very next day.  These are the BEST head shots we've ever had and can't believe the low price.  This is an absolute steal!!

Anyone needing new headshots, or even if you don't but you want a great new photographic look, you need to book your appointment this week before she moves to LA!

Pat Ameling

No Relation - Just A Very Satisfied Customer