[NEohioPAL] YOU ASK - Why do some postings have pictures, graphics, embedded images or attachments if they aren't allowed?

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:50:47 PST 2010

*Hi Everybody!

Just a reminder --*

*Attachments, graphics, pictures and embedded images are not permitted
in NEohioPAL postings.   *

*I review all postings and reject the postings with attachments and
graphics. When I reject them I always refer the poster to the
neohiopal faqs <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting> so they
can review complete posting instructions and then resubmit with
corrections. I have been able to screen out over 95% of the postings
with graphics.  *

*The reason some postings are approved with graphics is by accident.
The system only shows me a 'request for posting' in html form and only
a partial section of the body of the e-mail. Sometimes I simply can't
tell there are attachments or graphics.  An unfortunate flaw in the
system, but I'll continue to do my best to make posters stick to the
policy.
*

*Regards,*

--