[NEohioPAL] 2010 Actor Database

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Feb 3 15:02:43 PST 2010

Prelude2Cinema is seeking to build a Talent Database of all the available actors in the region for filmmakers. There is no cost to submit headshots and resume. The Database has begun and will be a way that Filmmakers and Actors can connect. There will be no charge for Filmmakers to access this as well. The Database will be online and also available in CD form on a quarterly basis.

There are already a lot of fine talent databases out there, like the Artists Chair and others. This is just another way to connect Talent and Filmmakers.

So actors, please send me headshots and resumes at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

We plan to pull from this Database as well and go into production this Spring with projects. We hope that actors and filmmakers use this database as a free resource to connect and create more work. If any Filmmaker wants to connect me about using the database, feel free to do so.

We wish everyone best in 2010

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
A Branded Entertainment Company
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Order the DVD for Out of DARKNESS from Amazon