[NEohioPAL] Support Near West Theatre by attending...............

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 15:04:26 PST 2010

the theatre does tremendous work

get to know their story

it is amazing

kjk

____________________________________
 From: info at nearwesttheatre.org
To: kevinjosephkelly at aol.com
Sent:  2/4/2010 1:36:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Don't miss  NWT's 2010 Benefit!

Email not displaying correctly? _View  it in your browser._
(http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=b14431d09e&e=5e8a045a1b)

(http://nearwesttheatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=9b8c43b876&e=5e8a045a1b)

The 2010 Near West Theatre  Benefit
"An Evening in the Enchanted  Cathedral"

**Tickets still available!**  RSVP by February 10
or purchase tickets at the door the  night of the event.
(If you've already purchased  tickets, we look forward to seeing  you!)

Saturday, February  13

7:30-10:00  p.m.

Trinity  Cathedral

2230 Euclid Ave., Cleveland,  OH
Entrance to Trinity Commons is  East of E. 22nd St. on Prospect  Ave.

Tickets:  $75

For tickets information  and event details,  visit
_www.nearwesttheatre.org_
(http://nearwesttheatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=0fca734bb1&e=5e8a045a1b)   or call
216-961-6391

Honoring Cleveland arts  advocates
Kathy & Dennis Barrie

This delightful evening will  welcome guests to mingle with a cast of
fantasy characters,  witness a brief performance featuring a vibrant cast of Near
 West actors, and enjoy dancing, drinks, delicious hors  d'oeuvres and
decadent desserts.

Take a chance that  evening and purchase your key(s) to unlock a treasure
chest  which holds an enchanted experience for two that includes  travel,
dining, entertainment and more.  The event will  also include an auction that
features one-of-a-kind local  fare and cultural  happenings.

_www.nearwestheatre.org_
(http://nearwesttheatre.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=01a48dd91e&e=5e8a045a1b)
"Ordinary People Creating  Extraordinary Theatre"
You are receiving our information via  e-mail because you signed up via
www.nearwesttheatre.org or  we are sending this information because you have
previously  purchased tickets for Near West Theatre online and provided  your
email address.

_Unsubscribe_
(http://nearwesttheatre.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=a5ed129cf1&e=5e8a045a1b&c=b14431d09e)
kevinjosephkelly at aol.com from this list | _Forward  to a friend_
(http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=b14431d09e&e=5e8a045a1b)
 | _Update  your profile_
(http://nearwesttheatre.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=a5ed129cf1&e=5e8a045a1b)
Our mailing address  is:
Near West  Theatre

6514 Detroit Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44102

_Add  us to your address book_
(http://nearwesttheatre.us1.list-manage.com/vcard?u=8db0703949469d68e0e985fa7&id=a5ed129cf1)

Copyright (C) 2010  Near West Theatre All rights  reserved.