[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE - Leprecon LP-X24 lighting console & Altman 360Q fixtures

Christopher Pepe chris at cleargoldaudio.com
Fri Feb 5 08:41:50 PST 2010

We are selling the following used equipment (in excellent
condition).  Anyone interested can call Chris at 330-835-9910 or email for
questions or pictures.

*Leprecon LP-X24 lighting console with a flat panel touch screen*, both in
road cases.  Also included is the manual, fixture library on floppy, a
keyboard and mouse.  - $ 3,600.00  We will sell the console only for $
3,300.00 if you do not want the touch screen. This is a great board for any
theatre looking to upgrade and have some intel / LED fixture capabilities.

This console is a hybrid designed to run conventional and/or intel fixtures.
It has 24 channels (stand-alone) or 48 channels when used with the touch
screen.  I have a great review of this console if you would like me to
forward it on.  You can also see pictures and a better description at our
website - www.ClearGoldAudio.com <http://www.cleargoldaudio.com/>

It is featured in our Equipment Rental section if you would like specs and
some pictures.

*Altman 360Q, 22" barrel ellipsoidals - *We have four available which
include lamps, edison connectors (we have 2 stagepin connectors to throw in
if you need them), clamps, and safety cables - $ 90.00 each
--
Christopher Pepe, President
Clear Gold Audio & Lighting

One chance.  Get it right.  Make an impact.

1720 Merriman Rd.
Suite L
Akron, Ohio 44313

p: 330-835-9910