[NEohioPAL] Auditioning 101

Phoenix Players phoenix.players00 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:52:52 PST 2010

*The Phoenix Players Interactive Theatre Guild*
*Presents*

Auditioning 101

As it is nearing summer stock audition time, we would like to aid our fellow
performers in how to properly audition.

We will cover the basics of how to present oneself and how to make an
appropriate monologue choice.
We explore how to audition for different types of theatrea as well as the
many do's and don'ts of auditioning.
We will discuss the do's and don't's of auditioning.
This workshop will be beneficial to EVERYONE!!! Especially those who have
little exprience auditioning.

*Thursdays February 11th and February 25th    7-9:30pm*

Geneva Community Center, located on Route 20 a 1/2 block west of 534 in
downtown Geneva

Cost= $12 for everyone, this is a 2-part session, this price includes both
sessions.
Please contact Sarah Cantrell with further questions.
phoenix.players00 at gmail.com