[NEohioPAL] Help Support Film-Making in Cleveland

actorloganfry at aol.com actorloganfry at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 12:17:22 PST 2010

 Friends helping friends paves the road to success, and if Cleveland hopes to become a film-making center, we'll need to apply that principle in all we do.

Film Director Gary King came to Cleveland and Barberton in November to film a new zombie flick for NC-based Fearmakers: "Death of the Dead."  An independent filmmaker, he used local actors, locations and crews.  Even some bikers at the bar in Barberton.  It's gotten huge US and international notice with a trailer alone!  See:

http://actorloganfry.blogspot.com/

Gary's now planning a new film project to be shot in NYCity.  It looks really good: a Broadway-style film musical.

Let Gary know we want him back in Cleveland by supporting this new film via Kickstarters, a unique new way to fund projects in the arts, including film.  Click on the link below (or copy and paste if the link doesn't go hot):

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grking/how-do-you-write-a-joe-schermann-song-a-feature

You'll need to sign to Kickstarters and use your Amazon account (or set one up).  YOU WON'T BE CHARGED UNLESS THE PROJECT IS FULLY FUNDED!  Goal?  $30,000!  You'll also be credited immediately on the "Backers" page (See the "Backers" tab at top of page).

IMPORTANT:  Upload a photo and give your location in your profile!  CleveTown gets a prop, too!!!

Even $10.00 will help.  More is better.  Give him your support.  Let him know you're part of the Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown film-making community.  Let's help Cleveland by helping a friend!!