[NEohioPAL] Suggestions for sources for a water heater in Cuy Falls?

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:51:32 PST 2010

So I may luck out and only need some pipes replaced OR the water heater may need to go.  The connection at the cold water intake is shot and there is no way of knowing if the tank is damaged or if it is just the connection.

So I am shopping around and know about what brand I want and was just wondering if there were any Cuyahoga Falls/Akron area plumber suggestions?  I prefer one that stocks Bradford-White brand and it would be really really helpful if they accepted kidneys as partial payment.

On a related topic...is anybody out there looking to hire a bass player???

-Brian

HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=232052263100#/group.php?v=wall&gid=232052263100