[NEohioPAL] NOTHING LIKE VAUDEVILLE Original Cast Recording Trailer is now up!

Ted Sikora sikora7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:15:47 PST 2010

Hey All.

Thought I'd share this with our amazing performance art community.

Back in 1994 we staged an original horror show musical entitled
"NOTHING LIKE VAUDEVILLE" at the Phantasy Theater in Lakewood.  After
the show's initial run we recorded a demo and sent it to a gentleman
at ASCAP publishing who suggested we release it as an original cast
album.

The disc was subsequently picked up for international distribution by
Original Cast Records out of Connecticut and scored some rock solid
reviews. The show was retooled in 1999 for a run at Daytona Beach
Community College, and then it got shelved while we went crazy making
movies.

The album is for now available on itunes/amazon etc., and we'd love to
do another staging locally before possible turning it into a feature
film follow up to Hero Tomorrow, so if anyone's interested please let
me know : )

"Somewhere in the 1920s a runaway freak clashed with bizarre mob
violence and a diabolical ringmaster.  This is his story."

NOTHING LIKE VAUDEVILLE Original Cast Recording Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdULL1ZqwDo

Thanks and best wishes.

Ted Sikora
www.nothinglikevaudeville.com