[NEohioPAL] The Sweater Vest Monthly (Feb 2010) The Baller Edition

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 17:34:07 PST 2010

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp171.com/zNcMME

The Sweater Vest Monthly
Fair, Honest, Completely Self-Involved
February 2010 addition

Listen to me on weekdays from 3-7pm

Cleveland, Ohio- Please listen to me daily from 3-7 on "The Alan Cox
Show"
Just recently Kim Kardashian hung up on us during a phone interview so
we are off to a good start.

You can visit our website to listen to all the podcast below
www.alancoxshow.com

Live outside of Cleveland?
Click here to listen online and watch in studio (
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/alan-cox-wmms-cleveland#utm_campaign=twitter.com&utm_source=2291730&utm_medium=social
)
 *We encourage all minorities to listen in efforts to being the #1
Urban Show in Cleveland*
Join our youtube page to watch videos (
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlancoxshow )

Performing in Cleveland Wednesday Feb.10th

Come out and see what the Cleveland Independent is calling "The very
best stand-up show in Cleveland"
Great line-up that includes Chad Zumock, Mike Farrell, Ryan Dalton and
2 very special guests!!!

Doors open at 8pm/ show starts at 9pm

11609 Detroit Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
Call- 216 226-2767

www.brotherslounge.com

VALENTINES DAY WEEKEND IN CLEVELAND!

Come see me Valentines Day weekend with my good friend Lynne Koplitz
(Comedy Central, Z-Rock on IFC)

Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant
   Powerhouse/Nautica/West           Bank/Flats
2000             Sycamore St
Cleveland            , OH 44113

216-696-IMPROV(4677)
www.clevelandimprov.com

Visit me below and follow my non-sense (none of this matters)

www.chadzumock.com
www.myspace.com/chadzumock

www.twitter.com/chadzumock ( http://twitter.com/zman3 )

Check me out on Facebook