[NEohioPAL] Bar or Tavern Location needed for short horror film shoot

Zachary Jones zac_jones at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 06:35:38 PST 2010

My name is Zac Jones and I'm with Basement apt. Pictures.  We are in need of a bar or tavern for a shoot horror film that is scheduled to film in late March/early April.  Location should preferably be located somewhere in Northeast OH.  Anyone interested or if more information is needed, please contact me at 216-410-7715 or through my email, zac_jones at mac.com.  Thank you very much.