[NEohioPAL] To my friends in the arts community...complimentary skincare, makeup & spa sessions!

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 20:40:06 PST 2010

*Need some makeup application tips?
*Stressed out and in need of relaxation time?
*Want to learn how to take care of your skin and always look your best?
*Ever have a modeling job or audition that tells you to come "makeup ready'?

Maybe I can help!
As a theater professional, and also full time spa/skincare consultant, I'm offering complimentary skincare, makeup and spa sessions to show you how to look and feel your best all the time!
We bring the spa to you! We are an in-home "mobile" day-spa/skincare service!
We specialize in anti-aging skincare solutions, in-home spa treatments, and our full mineral makeup line!

Contact me today for more information, or to schedule an appointment!
Also, we are HIRING! Looking to make some extra cash while pursuing your career?
Ask me about our AMAZING Business Opportunity!

Email me at sep219 at yahoo.com for further information!

Also, on a totally different note....I'm looking to get back into working on more theater shows and building my portfolio, so if anyone is in need of a scenic/props artist or set designer, I'd be happy to send a portfolio/resume upon request!
Best wishes to all!
~Shira