[NEohioPAL] Asia Plaza Lunar New Year Festival

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Feb 11 08:03:28 PST 2010

Hi Everyone, we hope you can come and celebrate Lunar New Year this coming
Saturday, Feb 13 at Asia Plaza, starting from 11am till 7pm, there will be
cultural performances, Kwan Family Lion Dance (see today's Plain Dealer
article), exhibition booths from our friends and our supporters, and a
giveaways.

Some of the scheduled performances include:

12:00 - 12:30                       Kwan Family Lion Dance

12:45 - 1:15                         Connie Zhang School of Acrobat

1:15 - 1:45                            Icho Daiko Taiko Drummers

2:00 - 2:30                            Cleveland Chinese Music Ensemble

2:45 - 3:15                            Kung Fu Demonstration

3:30 - 4:00                            Master Hu Taichi School

4:15 - 4:45                            Westlake Chinese School

7pm                                       Kwan Family Lion Dance

See you all there!

Johnny Wu
216.539.4634
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
 <http://www.mdifilm.com> www.mdifilm.com
 <http://www.rapturethemovie.com> www.rapturethemovie.com
 <http://www.thegummingzombie.com> www.thegummingzombie.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
OCA Image TV Magazine on TV23 & iTunes
 <http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee
Cleveland Asian Festival