[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge - Art Show and Wine Tasting

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 13:46:49 PST 2010

Great Opportunity for local artist's to display their work.

We are looking for local artist's for the Friday Night Wine Series.  If you
are interested in the displaying your work.  Give us a call.!  There is no
charge to the artist.  We are looking for creative people to join us for the
evening.  The last Friday of every month we invite local artists to display
and participate.  We are a full service event and community center. In the
past we have had a little of everything.  Painting, photography, dance,
glass and bottle making, jewelry, caricature drawing etc.

If you are interested in becoming one of our local artists.call Linda Hudson
at  330-225-8345 or email us at skyshop1 at aol.com

Friday - February 26th, 2010 - FRIDAY NIGHT WINES - A wine tasting at
Skyview Lodge - 7:00 to 11:00 p.m.

Break out from the winter blues..Cure that cabin fever...!

February kicks off the season for our Friday Night Wine Series.  Guests come
and enjoy a wine tasting, light tapas, live entertainment and a local art
show.

The last Friday of every month excluding (Dec. & Jan.), Skyview Lodge Hosts
the Friday Night Wine Series.  On these evenings Skyview Lodge is Open to
the Public for a relaxed evening of light tapas & wine tasting where we
offer a variety of wines from select vineyards. Call ahead and make
reservations for a large group. Walk ins are welcome.  No Cover Charge.  The
cost for a flite of wine is $10.00. A wine flite consists of 4 - 2 oz
glasses of your choice of` the evenings Select Wines.   There is a cash bar
also.

For Information or reservations call: 330-225-8345 - Mark your calendar!
2010 scheduled dates:

March 26th, April 30th, May 28th, June 25th, July 30th, Aug 27th, Sept 24th,
Oct 29th and Nov 26th.